HONEYMOON COTTAGE, DEVON - MIni-Moons
Our honeymoon cottage, in a divine Devon village, makes the perfect little romantic hideaway. Tucked away in wooded hills in Dartmoor National Park, it has dreamy décor, a romantic open fire, vintage copper bath big enough for two, walled rose garden and idyllic views of Dartmoor. Come for lashings of country air, romantic walks, rustic village pubs, soothing spa treatments, cracking log fires and big starry skies.
To add to the luxury, during your cottage honeymoon or minimoon, you'll have unlimited use of the spa, jacuzzi, sauna, pool, golf, gym and tennis facilities of nearby luxury country club Bovey Castle, with up to 25% off treatments, food and drink. An artisanal breakfast is included for your first morning, and there's free use of his and hers bicycles and wellington boots.
We offer a romantic cottage honeymoon or minimoon package, which includes rose petals for scattering on the bed, champagne on ice and handmade chocolates, along with other luxurious packages including hampers and oven-ready meals.
We defy you to find a more romantic destination than our romantic and luxurious cottage for your Devon honeymoon or mini-moon. But don't just take our word for it - cast your eyes over the glowing reviews written about us by guests and the travel press. Luxury glossy magazine Tatler named our cottage one of Britain's most romantic cottages for honeymooners, Conde Nast Traveller calls it one of Britain's best holiday houses, while The Times dubbing it 'seriously sexy' in a feature about Britain's best cottages in national parks. Every single one of our guests rate us five star, which is why we're awarded Tripadvisor's Certificate of Excellence year after year.
We look forward to welcoming you to Moorland View for your perfect Devon cottage honeymoon or minimoon.
- Luxury honeymoon and mini-moon packages
- Two bedrooms (king & king/two singles)
- Romantic copper bath for two
- Cosy real log fire
- Window seats with Dartmoor views
- Walled rose garden
- Thatched village pub serving delicious food
- Complimentary use of five-star country club and spa
- Luxury breakfast included
- Beautiful woodland, riverside and hilltop walks on the doorstep
- Use of his and hers mountain bikes
- Complimentary use of wellington boots
- Flexible stays, with no minimum period
- Luxurious add-ons, including hampers and oven-ready meals
- Rated five stars on Tripadvisor
- Two Michelin-star Gidleigh Park nearby
- Close to South Devon's beautiful sandy coves
- One small/medium-sized dog accepted for a fee fo £15. Please read our Pet Promise.
- Prices from £160 per night