Escape To Our Romantic Devon Cottage
HONEYMOONS & MINI-MOONS AT OUR ROMANTIC DEVON COTTAGE
DEVON HONEYMOON COTTAGE
Moorland View is romantic honeymoon cottage in the ancient thatched village of North Bovey in Dartmoor National Park, Devon, England.
Geared for luxurious honeymoons and mini-moons, the cottage has romantic décor, a cosy log-burning stove, vintage copper bath for two, original wood-beamed walls, walled rose garden and beautiful views of Dartmoor. Romantic touches include a state-of-the-art Sonos music system, king-sized beds piled high with plump pillows, scented candles, glossy magazines and marshmallows for toasting on the fire.
Guests have unlimited use of the spa, jacuzzi, sauna, pool, golf, gym and tennis facilities of nearby luxury country club Bovey Castle, with up to 25% off treatments, food and drink. An artisanal breakfast is included for your first morning and there's free use of his and hers bicycles.
We offer a bespoke cottage honeymoon package, tailored for lovebirds, which includes rose petals for scattering on the bed, champagne on ice and handmade chocolates, and we have other luxury packages such as hampers and oven-ready meals.
Our Devon honeymoon cottage has had great reviews in the press, with Tatler naming it one of Britain's most romantic cottages for honeymooners, Conde Nast Traveller calling it one of Britain's best holiday houses and The Times dubbing it 'seriously sexy' in a feature about Britain's best cottages in national parks.
Our fantastic village pub serves delicious food in a romantic fireside setting, and there are beautiful riverside, woodland and hilltop walks on the cottage's doorstep. Two-Michelin starred restaurant Gidleigh Park is a 20-minute drive away, and for beach lovers, the sandy coves of South Devon aren't far. Our digital guide suggests plenty of other romantic things to do across Dartmoor and South Devon.
We look forward to welcoming you to our romantic cottage for your Devon honeymoon or mini-moon.
- Honeymoon cottage in romantic Devon village
- Two bedrooms (king & king/two singles)
- Romantic copper bath for two
- Cosy log-burning stove
- Window seats with Dartmoor views
- Walled rose garden
- Honeymoon packages tailored for lovebirds
- Thatched village pub serving delicious food
- Complimentary use of five-star country club and spa
- Luxury breakfast included
- Beautiful woodland, riverside and hilltop walks on the doorstep
- Use of his and hers mountain bikes
- Flexible stays with no minimum period
- Luxurious add-ons, including hampers and oven-ready meals
- Rated five stars on Tripadvisor
- Two Michelin-star Gidleigh Park nearby
- Close to beautiful sandy coves
- One small/medium-sized dog considered
- Prices from £125 per night
Tag us in photos from your hONEYMOON, and we'll enter you into our competition to win a RETURN two-night BREAK
Stayed with us before? We offer preferential rates for previous guests. Just contact us before you book. x